Your girlfriend (or boyfriend, BFF, Mom, etc) is the absolute best! They're uniquely wonderful and deserve a present that is just as out of the ordinary as they are. I went to Etsy, the source of all things handmade and vintage to dig up some extra special goodies that just might be perfect for that perfectly perfect person on your list...
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
- Scallop Collar Necklace, $75 at Tiny Armour
- Copper Mobile, at Hruskaa
- Bon Voyage Globe, $450 at Wendy Gold
- Wool Woven Table Runner, $88.73 at The Woven Sheep
- Signed Moon Chart Print, $98 at ACG916
- Cognac Leather Clutch, $60 at Cherry Bomb Leather
- Vintage School Clock, $185 at Lackluster Co.
- Bing & Grondahl Bowl, $73.24 at Vintage Danish Design
- King Hanger, $54.31 at Design Atelier Article
- Triangulated Cuff, $30 at Archetype Z
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.