As much as we report about the post-cable and cord lifestyle, the truth is there are still plenty of devices which require plugging in to connect and charge. But that doesn't mean all is hopeless. A life sans cable and cord clutter is possible with a little planning and the right tools. Here are several resources and inspiring examples where the life plugged in doesn't have users all tangled up...
• Clever USB Connection Solutions and Tips
• Make Organizing Fun: Home Office Solutions for Cords, Cables and Devices
• How To Create a Cord and Cable Free Home Entertainment TV Setup
• Unlace Ties Up Cord and Cable Clutter
• How To Make Any Lamp Cordless
• Before & After: Kim and Scott Wrangle In Their Cables
• Color Code Your White Apple Cords with Perler Beads
• Crafty Cable Management Using Everyday Household Items
• Our Favorite Cord Control Gutters & Trays
• Cord Wars: How I Won the Fight Against Nasty Cords
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)