Having a desktop like those we see in our most organized House Tours means it's clean, organized and free of all clutter. Ever wonder how those people manage to create those works of arts on their desks and if they can actually keep up that appearance? Turns out it's not that difficult if you just do some creative cord control.
• OneLessDrop: This classy looking "H" sits on your desk and either keeps your cord in place by its weight, or sticks it in a channel to keep it still when you don't need it.
• Cable Monkey Cable Organizer: In a cute and clever twist on keeping your cables bundled together, Think Geek has made this cool Cable Monkey to hug your way to organization heaven.
• OXO Cord Catch: You know that annoying cable that you can't tie up but can't hide because you need access? Get one of these and you'll always have an organized place to put it.
• Leaf Tie: Lufdesign makes these little babies, which are really just prettied up zip ties. If you have to keep your cords out in the open, you might as well decorate them, right?
• Cord Cuffs: One option for keeping wires out of the way is with the Cord Cuff, a sticker that wraps around your wire and then adheres to whatever surface you like.
• Fork & Cream: Lufdesign does it again with a different take on keeping wires clean. Just wrap the offending piece through the tines on the fork then stick it into the simulated cream spill which will have your guests wonder what's going on.
• IKEA Signum:Sure, these have been around for a bit, but that's because they're an easy way to hide wiring, power bricks and power strips from your eyes, plus keep them off the floor.
• Ninja Bunny: If it's cute and can clean up your desk, we're all for it. Just use these little warriors to tidy up unsightly cords, plus add a decorative touch.