1. Hard Graft Sleeves: Hard Graft's wares are handmade and they are certainly distinctive, albeit somewhat pricey. We like the All-in-One Felt Folio ($133), the XII MacBook Sleeve ($94), and the Leather MacBook Sleeve ($243). They've also got beautiful bags of all sorts, but they're even pricier ($300-900).
2. Rachel Comey's Laptop Clutch: This clutch by Rachel Comey kind of blurs the lines between an attaché case and accessory bag. It's made out of canvas and there's a leather pouch. It's available in black and brown from Creatures of Comfort ($288).
3. H by Harris Quilted Laptop Case: This quilted case is unisex, and it looks quite meticulously designed, which is nice. It sells for $258.
4. The Good Flock Woolen MacBook Case: This case is handknit in the USA from virgin Pendleton wool, and comes in 7 different designs. It's unique and will work with 13- to 15-inch MacBooks. It will probably fit PCs of the same size as well. It sells for $109.
5. Byrd & Belle MacBook Pro Sleeve: This case is handmade out of wool felt and leather, and looks fetching. It costs $79 to $83, but there's currently a waiting list of around 2 weeks. MORE CASES Coolest Recycled Laptop Cases Laptop Carrying Cases Arctecnica Recycled Case