Hard-shell vintage suitcases aren't hard to find in thrift shops, and their compact design makes them versatile pieces in the home. We've published a few ways to use them on AT...
• At the foot of the bed, use a vintage suitcase on a folding luggage rack or on top of a bench to hold extra blankets.
• Store out-of-season clothes in vintage suitcases underneath the bed or up high on a shelf to create more space in your closet.
• A stack of small, flat-topped suitcases can serve as a nightstand with built-in storage next to the bed.
• Take the top off a vintage suitcase and stuff it with a pillow for a DIY pet bed. Click here for the how-to.
• Pair a suitcase with legs to create unexpected furniture, like these chairs or this ottoman.
Let us know your ideas for repurposing vintage suitcases in the comments below.
Photo: Suitcases from Ready Set Go