Maybe you're going to fix up the deck and entertain? Memorial Day is a great time to catch up on much needed repairs around the house, get your Spring Cleaning kicked off, or start your summer garden (plant those tomatoes) and get that patio in order. Below the jump find some useful links from our archives to help you with whatever you're planning this weekend.
• How To Clean Patio Furniture
• Plant a really small succulent garden. We buy the smallest succulents at Home Depot, they're a great bargain and will fill out in no time.
• Grab some great white pots for your container garden to give it a mod look.
• Check out reader, Justine's Venice Garden Tour
• Need Help, here's a Free Online Garden planner
• Best Tealight Votives
• 8 BEst outdoor Lighting Options
• On Composting
• 27 Household uses for Citrus
• Recipe for Shower Cleaner
• 12 Best Household uses for Vodka
• Top 10 Organizing Tips from Benita Larsson
• How To Manage and File Paperwork
• Putting the Apartment on a Diet
• Tips for Spring Cleaning your Wardrobe
• 10 Best Non VOC, Low Toxic Interior Paints
• Where to get rid of your toxic household cleaners and paints
• Zebra Edge n Roll, tapeless Painting
• Trade some of that clutter with Commuto
• New Product: Temporary Wallpaper
And for tons of inspiration, don't forget that all the housetours are archived right here. Have a great Memorial Day everyone!
[image from ]