As a wallpaper designer, Mark Giglio keeps some pretty inspiring (and self-created) images and patterns pinned above his desk. We love the way his workspace looks, and we think it suggests a few ideas for using pin-ups in your own home...
• Layer images, one on top of another, to create a "wallpapered" look.
• Blue painter's tape is used to save the walls from pinholes.
• Everything is centered on the grid, making the space appear ordered.
• Mix pieces of different sizes and shapes.
• To create contrast, pin dark pieces next to light ones.
For Mark Giglio's online store, click here.