Like most people we love keeping our monitors and displays spotless. It's just something we do, and quite frankly, we do obsess about it. From coffee filters to DSLR air blowers, we've tried them all to keep our laptops, HDTVs, and computer monitors clean. Here's a simple tip for all of you who also want to keep your screens their most spotless.
If you tend to work at night on your computers, then you've noticed you'll often miss smudges and fingerprints on your monitors, even in bright lighting. The trick is to use direct sunlight to illuminate all of the dust, smudges, and marks that have been left on your screen. Once you see them, you can clean them in a variety of ways.
1. Check out your screen in direct sunlight You'll see a lot more dust and grime on your screens when you put it in direct sunlight. Use this to your advantage to clean your monitor thoroughly.
2. Use a DSLR air blower to start the cleaning process The DSLR air blower is a good way of getting away dust and particles that are on your screen without touching it.
3. Use coffee filter to continue the job Coffee filters are amazing. You can do some many things with them, including cleaning your screens.
4. Use microfiber cloth to finish it Almost all laptop manufacturers will give you a microfiber cloth to clean your screen. Use it when there are spots on your display.
5. Use a mixture of water and vinegar to clean without leaving streak Combine ½ a cup of distilled water with ½ a cup of vinegar to create your cleaning solution. Use a microfiber cloth to clean it, as you don't want to scratch your screen. DSLR lens cleaning paper is also good. Stay away from paper towels, they will scratch your screen.