1. Check out your screen in direct sunlight You'll see a lot more dust and grime on your screens when you put it in direct sunlight. Use this to your advantage to clean your monitor thoroughly.
2. Use a DSLR air blower to start the cleaning process The DSLR air blower is a good way of getting away dust and particles that are on your screen without touching it.
3. Use coffee filter to continue the job Coffee filters are amazing. You can do some many things with them, including cleaning your screens.
4. Use microfiber cloth to finish it Almost all laptop manufacturers will give you a microfiber cloth to clean your screen. Use it when there are spots on your display.
5. Use a mixture of water and vinegar to clean without leaving streak Combine ½ a cup of distilled water with ½ a cup of vinegar to create your cleaning solution. Use a microfiber cloth to clean it, as you don't want to scratch your screen. DSLR lens cleaning paper is also good. Stay away from paper towels, they will scratch your screen.