To include collections in your home, you don't have to be a connoisseur of rare Japanese toys or vintage postcards. You can still be a utilitarian (or even a minimalist!) who keeps a few functional, everyday objects on display...
• 1 Arranged in a shadowbox on the wall, spools of thread look like art.
• 2 In matching containers, grains set the color scheme for Frances' kitchen.
• 3 With the doors removed, B's closet adds color to her bedroom.
• 4 Folded blankets on a shelf are the focal point of a vignette from Country Living.
• 5 Open shelving keeps mugs and dishes on view.
• Quick Tip: Decorate with Necessities