Better yet, there are lots of DIY decor ideas that won't break the bank, and can even be done with your kids. I always love finding craft projects that give you as much bang for your buck as possible. Especially paper garlands, because one project can cover several feet of space in your home. Plus it's easy to find a spot for a garland - whether it's windows, fireplaces, bookshelves, or even draping garlands over some favorite art along a wall.
Here are some favorites you might want to try:
- Magazine Hearts Garland, Fiskars Crafts
- Heart Paper Chain, Bless This Mess
- Valentine Garlands, Work in Progress Kits
- Crayon Hearts Garland, Sutton Grace
- Paper Heart Wreath, Arts for Life
(Images as linked above)