I'm a bit skint right now, so I'll be making a valentine for my valentine, but if you've got a little cash and a lot of love, express yourself with a one-of-a-kind, totally customizable, just-for-your-true-love work of art...
- Paper cut commission by Made By Jolene, $280-$550 (depending on size)
- Custom Couple Portrait by diarysketches, $125
- Double Fingerprint Cut Paper by Lori Danelle, $300
- Arrow To Us print from Twine, $25
- Personalized Papercut Poster by Storeyshop, $59.19
- Custom Floral Print by Rifle Paper Co., $275
- Customizable "I Love You More Than" Poster by Peanutoak Print, $23.00 (You can have it say anything, but this one is perfect for the Leslie Knopes out there.)
- Couples poster from Twine, $58
- Custom watercolor painting by CakeSpy, $100 (This one isn't my usual style, but CUPCAKES WITH LAPTOPS!)
- And don't forget about the custom nude portraits by JillKinLA for $100! I featured them last year and I still think we should all have one made.
Have you ever commissioned a romantic work of art? Tell all!
(Image credits: Made By Jolene; diarysketches; Lori Danelle; Twine; Storeyshop; Rifle Paper Co.; PeanutoakPrint; Twine; CakeSpy; JillKinLA)