Valentine's Day is almost here, and if you're anything like me, I bet you're not as prepared as you'd hoped to be. That seems to be the case around my home every year! This year, we managed to get our class Valentines done just in time, but I'm still wishing I'd had more time to help my daughter with some handmade Valentines for her family and friends. Maybe these quick Printables and DIY's will help us out...
The best part about Valentine's Day is the thoughtful gifts you can give to others. For kids, this of course is best accomplished with handmade goodies. Luckily, there are lots of inspirational ideas - and free printables - to get the ball rolling for your own Valentine's. Check these out!
• Pencil Arrows Valentine Printable, Sweet Muffin Suite
• Pirate Valentines, Mer Mag
• Hand drawn Valentine Postcards or Tags (black or white), Funkytime
• Cheerleader Valentines, See Jane Blog
• Love Bug Valentines, Dandee
• Dotted Heart Art (great gifts for grandparents!), Mer Mag
(Images as linked above.)