Have you been hit by Cupid's crafty arrow yet? If you're starting to rev up for Valentine's Day in your home, here are a few ideas for things to make with children. Some to eat, some to give and some to play with.
• Create Valentine Lace-Up Cards at Pearlie Pink.
• Sew a Cupid's Arrow Garland at Smile and Wave.
• Make Rice Krispie Valentine Hearts at Skip To My Lou
• Make Heart Apple Chips at Chalk In My Pocket.
• Download and put together an iPhone Valentine at Living Locurto.
(Images: 1. Pearlie Pink 2. Smile and Wave 3. Skip To My Lou 4. Chalk in My Pocket 5. Living Locurto)