Depending on how you style it, velvet furniture can look incredibly glamourous, a bit bohemian, or just plain pretty. It's surprisingly versatile and always a luxe addition to a space.
- A tufted green sofa beautifully pulls in colors from both the outdoors and from the floral rug. Belle Magazine via Dust Jacket.
- A window forms a perfect frame for a sapphire blue velvet bench. From New England Home.
- Stylist Carlos Mota pairs gray and purple velvet couches in his very glamorous New York living room. From Architectural Digest.
- A velvet sectional anchors a bold monochrome space in Nashville. From House Beautiful.
- A chocolate sofa provides a neutral backdrop for eclectic pieces ranging from an artful chandelier to a vintage coffee table. From Marie Claire Maison.
(Images: As linked above.)