- Surrey Canada
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It feels casual yet luxurious at the same time and is really restful. The mood in this bedroom is a departure from the rest of the suite, which makes it a nice retreat.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Decorate with what you love. Of all rooms, your bedroom should be the one that really reflects who you are. Start by knowing what you want to achieve in the bedroom and which tasks you have to accommodate (a reading space, separate storage for shoes) and make sure you address them, that way you will end up with a beautiful and functional space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- It's tiny, but it is uncluttered. I like to have enough surface area so that there can be a designated zone for everything from reading, to writing, to storing jewellery and magazines.
My Bedroom Retreat