Veronika lives with her husband and their 9 month-old daughter in a 3-bedroom London home. They purchased the house only 18 months ago and in-between chasing a new baby, Veronika has worked to make the space feel like home. Before moving to the UK, she had worked as an Interior Designer/Visual Merchandiser for IKEA in Prague. She loves decorating styling and any opportunity to experiment. We asked Veronika to describe her space. She said: I'm fan of great and simple ideas, comfortable and practical spaces and interiors with souls.
One our favorite projects, out of the many in her home, is the cowhide coffee table in the living. It was originally an IKEA coffee table that Veronika purchased on eBay. After the baby was born, Veronika wanted to remove anything with sharp corners, so she reused a cowhide rug and covered the coffee table with it.
• 1 The DIY cowhide coffee table in the living room.
• 2 The angel's wings are from Pedlars. Now that the exchange rate from pounds to U.S. dollars is a bit better, they are only $22.
• 3 Veronika built this entire shelving system herself.
• 4 And she built these cabinets too!
• 5 Colorful rug from IKEA and Veronika made the red cross pillow.
• 6 Dining area with gallery wall.
• 7 Baby's room! Poster from MadebyGirl and Veronika made the birds and horse out of felt.
• 8 Veronika's husband's old school photos.