Your friends and family are all one-of-a-kind, and their gifts should be too. This year you can go the extra step by personalizing presents with their name or likeness. Some of these gifts are on the silly side, but all are thoughtful and unique by their very nature.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
- Red Monogrammed School Satchel; $250 from Mark & Graham
- House Address Rubber Stamp; $68 from the Small Object
- Monogrammed Photo Strap; $85 from Fotostrap
- Custom Family Portrait ; $150-450 by Alessandra Olanow
- Personalized Dog Treat Cookie Cutter; $18 from Name That Cookie
- Custom Silhouettes; from $110 by Carter Kustera
- 3D-Printed Bobbleheads; $79-89 from HeadBobble.com
- Gold Monogrammed Tray; $11-47 from West Elm
- Custom Wooden Name Signs; ftom $46 by The Lettered Lane on Etsy
- Personalized Pencils; $7.50 from Oriental Trading
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.