Art and design students often create some of the most inventive product designs around. The only problem is that it can be difficult for those students to get their products into the hands of consumers. New e-commerce site Vespoe is solving that problem.Vespoe is a direct portal between a design student's imagination and consumers hungry for new and inventive products. And, surprisingly, many of the pieces are quite affordable, making it easy to make a student's dreams of becoming the next Philippe Starck a reality without breaking the bank.
• Austfonna Bleached Maple Rocker - A sparse Nordic-inspired piece that takes its name from a Scandinavian ice-cap. $1,400
• Handy Dumper Pockets - Holding keys, a wallet, mail, sunglasses or just about anything else that can fit on the steel-toothed tray. $40
• Not a Box - Packaging and lamp in one. All necessary parts (bulb, lamp holder, cable&plug) are inside the box. $50
• Pi Stool - Just a stool characterized by a clear and simple form language. Use it as a stool, a small table or as a night stand. $165
• Typeshelf - 2D cut out letters on stainless steel are bent along the perforations at the bottom to form the "shelf". $165
For more about Vespoe, visit their store page over at Marketplace.