Falling somewhere between purple and hot pink on the color spectrum, violet is my all time favorite color to wear. Since I believe your closet is a great place to find decorating inspiration, the question is: why is violet missing from my décor?
With all of the amazing violet wallpapers currently on offer, there is simply no excuse not to dress my home as colorfully as I dress myself!Any one of these gorgeous papers would be pack a serious punch in a small space like a powder room. Or why not choose one for an accent wall behind the bed or in your entry? Chartreuse, gold, or aqua would make great accents to a background of violet!
1. Graham and Brown, Vogue , $50/roll, (printed on heavy weight vinyl)
2. Graham and Brown, Fountain Damask, $80/roll
3. Scalamandre, Baldwin Bamboo, available at Decorators Best for $121.25/roll (minimum 2 rolls)
4. F. Schumacher, Imperial Trellis, designed by Kelly Wearstler, available at Decorators Best for $127.99/roll
5. Cole and Sons, Malabar, available at Decorators Best $109.99/roll (2 roll minimum)
6. Cole and Sons, Woods, available at Walnut Wallpaper for $178/roll
7. Seabrook Designs, Scroll and Leaf Ironworks, (vinyl coated) available for purchase from Burke Décor for $147/roll
8. Kreme Life, Butterflies, available for purchase fom Burke Décor for $199/roll
9.Ferm Living, Tree Bomb, $110/roll
10. Flavor Paper, Kabloom, $350/roll
Image Credits: 1. Graham and Brown, 2. Graham and Brown, 3. Decorators Best, 4. F. Schumacher, 5. Lee Jofa, 6. Lee Jofa, 7. Burke Decor, 8. Burke Decor, 9. Ferm Living, 10. Flavor Paper