Falling somewhere between purple and hot pink on the color spectrum, violet is my all time favorite color to wear. Since I believe your closet is a great place to find decorating inspiration, the question is: why is violet missing from my décor? With all of the amazing violet wallpapers currently on offer, there is simply no excuse not to dress my home as colorfully as I dress myself!
Any one of these gorgeous papers would be pack a serious punch in a small space like a powder room. Or why not choose one for an accent wall behind the bed or in your entry? Chartreuse, gold, or aqua would make great accents to a background of violet!
1. Graham and Brown, Vogue , $50/roll, (printed on heavy weight vinyl)
2. Graham and Brown, Fountain Damask, $80/roll
3. Scalamandre, Baldwin Bamboo, available at Decorators Best for $121.25/roll (minimum 2 rolls)
4. F. Schumacher, Imperial Trellis, designed by Kelly Wearstler, available at Decorators Best for $127.99/roll
5. Cole and Sons, Malabar, available at Decorators Best $109.99/roll (2 roll minimum)
6. Cole and Sons, Woods, available at Walnut Wallpaper for $178/roll
7. Seabrook Designs, Scroll and Leaf Ironworks, (vinyl coated) available for purchase from Burke Décor for $147/roll
8. Kreme Life, Butterflies, available for purchase fom Burke Décor for $199/roll