In addition to the bulls-eye pillows that sparked a debate two weeks ago, Run Run Studio Inc. also makes vintage victory-inspired pillows, recalling the days of World War II. Amy at Red Barn Mercantile had some suggestions for us as to what might go with such pillows.
We can totally see this working in a basement office, especially a basement in the patriotic, political Mid-Atlantic for a bit pre mid-century nostalgia. Even one piece would add some fun vintage-ness.
• 1 Victory pillows, $145 at Red Barn Mercantile
• 2 Swiss Army-blanket chair, $925 at Red Barn. Even a Swiss Army throw would be an awesome addition.
• 3 War posters at South Pointe Gallery (You can also find posters at Style de Vie).
• 4 Tanker desk at Twenty Gauge. (See how sweet a similar desk looks in Wendy's rowhouse).
MORE VINTAGE INDUSTRIAL STYLE
• Another Swiss Army Blanket
• Army Blanket by Ouno