- San Francisco, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Paige Loczi, of LOCZIdesign, her team and I went with what we called the "Modern Indian Sari" theme.I wanted a bold, colorful, vibrant experience, a home that I would be delighted spending time in while still being proud to welcome visitors. I have not just the colors and the furniture that light up my house, but also the art that brings it warmth.
- Colors used in my room
- A lot of colors were used but the most prominent colors were: red, orange, purple, and fuchsia!
- Tips for using color successfully
- I would humbly suggest to take the time (with or without a designer) to understand your taste and personal style so that it reflects the design of your home and your personality!
- Bold & Vibrant
Room for Color