Is your iPhone too modern and sleek? Do you desire older technology and vintage materials? With these steampunk and old fashioned iPhone accessories, you're sure to evoke an old-world vibe.ROW ONE
1. Pyle PRT15l ($88.49): This retro home phone works with your iPhone by simply plugging into the 3.5 mm audio jack. Eliminate cell phone radiation, and take your calls in olde-time style with this handset.
2. Blythe iSockit ($40.00): These iPhone 5 cases are made from soft materials like this oatmeal wool. They even sport a wood button for a complete vintage look.
3. EXO16 iPhone 5 Case ($198.00): The Exo16 case covers your iPhone in hardwood and brass for a complete steampunk look.
4. Recycled Bike Gear iPhone 5 Dock ($95.00): This iPhone 5 dock evokes vintage style and steampunk influences. The mechanical bike gears whimsically contrast the solid-state iPhone construction.
5. iPhone Lens Dial ($249.00): This case/trio of lenses converts your iPhone 4/4s into a steampunk camera with a dial of lenses. Wide angle, fisheye, and telephoto lenses are provided on this iPhone camera accessory.
6. iPhone Dock and Lamp ($105.00): Need a place to dock your iPhone and some light? This dock uses recycled wood, copper, and an edison style bulb. They even used a small bicycle gear for the light/pull switch.
7. iPhone 4/4s Cogs and Gears case ($75.00): With 3D printing becoming more easily accesible, cases like this are starting to pop up on Etsy. This nylon case will maintain a sleekness to your iPhone while adorning it with a puzzle of cogs and gears.
8. iPhone Gramophone ($249.00): With the use physics and no electricity, this horn will amplify and radiate your iPhone's speaker for that vintage sound. Works with all iPhone models, including the iPhone 5.
9. 12 South Book Book ($59.99): This iPhone 5 case/wallet wraps your phone in vintage styled leather giving it the appearance of a small bound book. Also available for the iPhone 4/4s.
10. iPhone Plug Phone Charm ($18.60): Maybe you just want a hint of steampunk. The tiny gears of a mechanical watch are covered in a clear resin for your viewing pleasure. Simply plug it into an unused headphone jack on your iPhone.
(Images: As linked above)