Finding a treasure in the vintage world takes an eye for design, plenty of practice, and a little bit of luck. These Etsy sellers have it all, and what's more, they've got a photographer who can capture what makes each piece special. To top it all off, each item comes with a free bit of the art directors' advice on how to style it. Read on for links to all the great pieces pictured above.
At Two Art Directors and a Photographer, each piece has been carefully selected for its charm (and that charm is perfectly captured in photos—we'd visit the site just for the eye candy). We also love their "Instant Collections," which are lots of vintage items grouped together for you, taking the guesswork out of the decorating equation.
Jamie and Larry are a husband-and-wife team of very talented art directors. Their vast vintage finds are shot by Elizabeth, a professional photographer. Hence the shop's name, of course. Here's what Jamie had to say about shopping vintage:
Vintage to me is a way to stand out from the crowd. It's both unique and personal. By using vintage in your decor, you avoid going to your neighbor's house and seeing the same lamp on the same end table. Not to mention it's environmentally friendly
1. Vintage Dental Surgical Tool Trays, $35
2. Lot of Vintage Chipboard Letters, $22
3. Vintage Teal Glass Electrical Insulator, $14
4. Quilted Milk Glass Lamp, $45
5. Ortho Woman's Reproductive System Medical Model, $60
6. Vintage Dental Mold Model, $29
7. Vintage Brass and Glass Display Box, $22
8. Vintage Bourbon Liquor Decanter, $24
9. Vintage Delco Light Exide Battery Jar, $70
10. Vintage Paper Human Shooting Target, $35
We had a tough time editing it down to ten items to show you. For much, much more, visit the Etsy shop!
(Images: Two Art Directors and a Photographer, used with permission)