- A vintage industrial Epiphone Cabinet from Factory 20 has been re-envisioned as a modern bar, with a door for beers and a hutch for glasses.
- Flea marketer extraordinaire Eddie Ross transformed a fluted column side table into a bar with little more than a new coat of paint and some strategically arranged liquor bottles.
- Christy and John found an antique medicine cabinet that fit perfectly inside a nook under the stairs. They added a wall shelf for drink glasses and...voila...a perfect home bar!
- Alex's console table is a DIY project that's easy for just about anyone to pull off. Find an antique silver tray, artfully arrange some booze on it, and give it a place of honor in your home.
- Sam's DIY mini bar was made from a vintage stereo cabinet. He added a wine rack to spruce it up.
Photos: Factory 20, Eddie Ross, Sarah Coffey, Rachael Grad, Sam Morgan