1. A colorful assortment of teacups and saucers are perfect for displaying small pieces. Via Martha Stewart.
2. A vintage muffin tin makes for an interesting way to organize your collection. Via SF Girl by Bay.
3. Mini Vintage Baking molds are great for sorting your pieces in a drawer. Via Paisley Wallpaper.
4. A vintage rake head makes for an unexpected way to keep necklaces from tangling. Via HGTV.
5. A vintage Cake stand makes for great vertical storage with a small footprint.
(Images: as linked above)