Lately I've been on a bit of a kick with all things vintage. I love odd little pieces with a serious sense of history but sometimes I have trouble reimagining them for my home.
In an attempt to start thinking about things a little more creatively, I've rounded up five ideas for repurposing vintage finds for jewelry storage. Most of them would also work well for organizing and displaying and little odds and ends you might have laying around.
1. A colorful assortment of teacups and saucers are perfect for displaying small pieces. Via Martha Stewart.
2. A vintage muffin tin makes for an interesting way to organize your collection. Via SF Girl by Bay.
3. Mini Vintage Baking molds are great for sorting your pieces in a drawer. Via Paisley Wallpaper.
4. A vintage rake head makes for an unexpected way to keep necklaces from tangling. Via HGTV.
5. A vintage Cake stand makes for great vertical storage with a small footprint.
(Images: as linked above)