This vintage style post is dedicated to the color blue. Aqua, cobalt, royal or teal, I haven't yet met anyone who didn't love a shade of blue. There's really a shade for everybody! I hope you enjoy these blue vintage finds. What's not to love about a 1970s paint-by-numbers Pinkie and Blue Boy painting? Get the skinny...
These vintage pre-owned home accessories may just become an heirloom in your family!
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Vintage Pair of Paint By Numbers Pinkie and Blue Boy..., $149.99 from Amelia Jane Vintage
2. Upcycled Vintage Clock Aqua Blue, $40.00 from Songbirds and Lace
3. Royal Typewriter Vintage Blue..., $35.00 from Watch Me World
4. Frankoma Light Blue Swan, $18.00 from Modred 12
5. Blue Glass Goblets - Vintage Cobalt or Royal Blue..., $30.00 from The Red Window
• Green this Look! Lacquered Blue Living Room
• Soothing Paint Colors for a Relaxing Bedroom
(Images as linked)