With Thanksgiving fast approaching and the end of the year right on its heels, we're thinking about table tops, family meals, stuffed bellies — and we're looking for vintage ways to inspire and anchor the table. Jump below for my favorite vintage table runners — from stripes to florals to a little something Swedish, I'm loving the look of something with history.
Admittedly I can't seem to get enough of stripes so please indulge me. I also love the idea of stitching together vintage doilies, upcycling some great graphic pillowcases, and bringing some folk to the table to remind us about the true reason we're all gathered around the table. The people, the love, the food!
1. Dutch Linen Table Runner from MondayPie, $19.00
2. Vintage Summer Stripes from Belgium from Farique Fantastique, $25
3. Vintage Graphic Pillowcases from Fabrique Fantastique, $24
4. Maple Leaf Table Runner from Fox and Thomas, $24.50
5. Vintage Pineapple Doily from Renaissance Professor, $14
6. Vintage Little Red Riding Hood Felt Runner from Call ME Jasper, $48.00
7. Vintage Grainsack Runner from Grainsack, $44.00
8. Vintage Christmas Runner from Saltsman Soap, $5.50
9. Handmade Pink Floral Runner from Flourishes Home, $18
10. Swedish Hand Woven Striped Table Runner from Outta My Shed, $96
Images: as linked above