Yellow is the perfect color to celebrate the coming of spring and all that it symbolizes: fresh starts, rebirth and excitement. Yellow also blends easily into existing decor. Being a milder color, it's the chameleon among the colors of the rainbow. Here are five vintage home goods that'll get you in a spring state of mind.
I love vintage finds. They're a little bit of history, and being pre-owned, they're also eco-friendly. Home goods with working parts like clocks and lamps have also proven themselves to be long-lasting.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Yellow Glass Lamp Retro, $89.50 from Charlie's Nest
2. Rotary Dial Telephone - Canary Yellow, $32.00 from Pherd's Finds
3. Large Dansk Kobenstyle Yellow Enameled Paella Pan by Jens Quistgaard IHQ, 1960's, $60.00 from Cathode Blue
4. Vintage yellow manual typewriter - Privileg 350T from Europe, $199.99 from Artma Vintage
5. Pair of Vintage Canary Yellow Cosco Chrome and Vinyl Soda Fountain Bar Stools, $258.00 from Fuzzy Stars
(Images: As credited above.)