...in the 2009 Country Living "House of the Year".
Shown above, left to right:
1) A vintage medicine cabinet provides storage and style
2) The patina of the cabinet lends a strong antique feel and a contrast to the shiny new chrome fixtures
3) Rope pulls instead of hardware on the salvaged doors
4) More antique patina on door and transom contrast with the smoothly painted frames
5) Limestone floors, a towel rack made from salvaged wood and a new freestanding tub
Check out the complete slideshow of the bathroom at Country Living right here.
Photos: Matthew Baum/Country Living