Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Christchurch New Zealand
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I was having difficulty choosing a colour for my bedroom when a friend pointed out a picture of mine which I have always loved - so I started from there. The picture now resides above my bed. The quilt and cushions came from a wonderful market stall in Victoria Markets (Melbourne) and the lamps were gifts from another friend. The bedside tables are a cheap on-line find, and along with the kidney table which my step-dad gave me, are also painted with the colour coriander. The bedroom chair was another find by my step-dad which I re-upholstered using an old duvet cover. As this room is a sun-trap in the afternoons, I love the coolness of the green and white and the slightly hazy look. It also reflects the colour of the roses visible from my window in the summer. It's a bit girly, but then... so am I.
- Colors used in my room
- Resene Half Coriander Green with white trim. Green, white and cream accessories and furnishings with a touch of pink.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Look around you for inspiration - use colours that reflect your personality and objects you love. Nature also provides a wonder pallet to choose from. Make sure it's a colour you want to come home to.
- Green, White & Cream
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013