Despite being a longtime Francophile, I've never been big into Eiffel Tower imagery (with this one exception). I much prefer subtler snapshots of life abroad, and here are nine foreign corners I found in photographs on Etsy.
For example, I love this first photo of rooftops, which are distinctly Parisian but with a less touristy feel than la Tour. Without real landmarks in sight but plenty of character, these photos give you a real feel for neighborhoods and sites.
1. Paris Rooftops by Alicia Bock, $35
2. Laundry day in Burano, Italy, by Eye Poetry Photography, $30
3. Egypt by Journey's Eye, $28
4. Another Day - Another Siesta by Jessie Pearl, $30
5. Listening In, Paris Tuileries by The Paris Print Shop
6. Barcelona by Photography by Karina, $30
7. Vik, Iceland, by Little B Studio, $30
8. Azure by Eye Poetry Photography, $30
9. Thatched Roof by Images of This and That, $29
(Images: As linked above.)