• Tiny: Sara's Meaningful Pieces• Teeny-Tiny: Diana's Skylit Studio• International: Laura's Sao Paulo Smaller Space• Tiny: Mikki's Student Studio• International: Valeria's Free-Flowing Space
• Little: Lisa's Smaller Footprint• Little: Shruti's Gorgeous Views• Tiny: Elizabeth & Derek's Lots to Love• International: Aldo's Different Looks• Small: Jennifer's Best of the Best
• Teeny-Tiny: Ann Marie's Charming Features• International: Leah's Big Window• Tiny: Elizabeth's Painted Wall• Tiny: Jeffrey's Neighborhood Connection• Teeny-Tiny: Paige's People Make the Home
• Small: Jeremy's Personal Stories• Teeny-Tiny: Samantha's Art Project • Tiny: Kathryn's Lucky Location• Tiny: Rich's Wondering Mind• Teeny-Tiny: Jason's Charm & Potential
• Little: Kim & Scott's Small Footprint• Teeny-Tiny: Anna's Treetop Home• Teeny-Tiny: Charlotte's Decorative Arrangement• Teeny-Tiny: Jacqueline's Big Statement• International: Neslihan's One Open Space
• Tiny: Joe's Clever Ways• Little: Sharon's Outstanding Light• Little: Mike's Original Details• International: Nicola's Skyline Views• Little: Tracy's Room for Reading
• Tiny: Tom's Key Things
GO TO: SMALL COOL CONTEST 2012 PAGE
Just out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to look through the entries and decide what is going to up up?
Got a tip, home tour, or other story our readers should see?