• Small: Michiel's In Control• Teeny-Tiny: Clara's Perfect Location• Little: Sarah & Max's Coffee Cup Rule• Little: Michelle & Howard's Thoughtfully Organized Home• Small: Christina's Shotgun Style
• Teeny-Tiny: Tim's Keeping It Interesting• Tiny: Michael's Yacht-Like Efficiency• Tiny: Nico's Making It Work• Tiny: Sarah's Creative Changes• Tiny: Sarah's Attic Abode
• Little: Kristina's Handmade Style• Teeny-Tiny: Bryan's Sunny Studio• Tiny: Jarrett's Perfect Fit• Tiny: Heather's Pocket Skyline View• Little: Mishka's Calm & Airy
• Tiny: Polsia's Beautiful Brownstone• Small: Jenika's Uninterrupted Flow• Tiny: Sophia's Antique Treasures• Little: Kay's Fun & Functional• Tiny: Sally's Dreamy & Romantic
• Little: Kelsey's Small Single Family• Teeny-Tiny: Juanita's Breezy Style• International: Jennifer's Efficient Haven• Little: Masha's Color & Pattern• Tiny: Laura & Cody's Within Arm's Reach
• Little: Caitlin's Art of Layering• Little: Tony's Custom Concept• Small: Rachael's Sealed Deal• Tiny: Caroline's Elegant Simplicity• Teeny-Tiny: Chris' Open Layout
• Teeny-Tiny: Kristen's Fit Everything InGO TO: SMALL COOL CONTEST 2012 PAGE
Hi AT, I only see one international submission for all of week 4...Did you have to cut back in this category? I submitted from Canada, and really thought my place could make the website...(I tried last year, too)Thanks for all you guys do- I've enjoyed perusing this entries. At the very least, I'm happy that my little nest had something to strive for :) xox
Laurakins - I feel your pain. I'm a fellow Canuck who has entered twice and never been posted. Totally bummed out :(That being said, there have been some fantastic entries this year. Good luck to those who did make it!
@laurakins - Posted in the tiny category myself and for whatever reason, eventually I just put everything up on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjzii/sets/72157629906667965
@laurakins - Just realized that grammatically what I wrote makes no sense, what I mean to say is that I submitted to the Tiny category and for whatever reason it wasn't accepted so I just uploaded the same pictures to Flickr to be shared.
Hey guys, when did you submit your entries? I sent mine on the last day.
I submitted on the 15th - which being a Sunday I guess would really be the morning of the 16th.
Last year I submitted on the last day, very late Pacific Strandard Time (silly!), so this year I sent mine in more safely on the 16th... I have no doubt that the AT team has to sift through a lot of ...well...you know. The main thing is, my apartment is now looking better than ever, so that consoles me :)
I posted mine on 8 April 2012 and didn't make it for some reason.
@ Laurakins - Yes, it was a great motivator for me too. LOL!
Got a tip, home tour, or other story our readers should see?