Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- What I love about my bedroom is that it is isolated on the upper floor of my condo. The overall earthy tone and the giant palm makes it feel like a small retreat where I can relax with my husband and cats. The room also gets lots of natural light so I always feel bright and happy.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Keep it simple! Selecting the right storage (side table or bedside cabinet) always help organize and minimize clutter.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Building a small office space is the best way to make use of a dead corner in my bedroom. I can always do small things before sleeping or while I am watching movies on the bed, my husband can do his thing on the desk. Also adding the ethnic touches gives more character in the modern room.
See all entries