Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- What I love about my bedroom is that it is isolated on the upper floor of my condo. The overall earthy tone and the giant palm makes it feel like a small retreat where I can relax with my husband and cats. The room also gets lots of natural light so I always feel bright and happy.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Keep it simple! Selecting the right storage (side table or bedside cabinet) always help organize and minimize clutter.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Building a small office space is the best way to make use of a dead corner in my bedroom. I can always do small things before sleeping or while I am watching movies on the bed, my husband can do his thing on the desk. Also adding the ethnic touches gives more character in the modern room.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat