The itch to start Spring Cleaning is hitting every time I turn a corner in my house. Yes, there are the traditional things I should clean, organize, or put away for Spring. But beyond that, I'm ready to freshen up my art as well. We've been staring at the same things all winter long.
Lots of people switch out their pillows and linens to go with the seasons, so why not consider sprucing up your walls this year, too? It's time to think light and bright, with a good dose of floral to embrace the sweet signs of Spring.
- Lilassalt, print by Alison Cooley, from The Tappan Collective
- Grew Into art print, print from Tastes Orangey
- Desktop Wallpaper featuring Julie Lee, from The Fox is Black
- Space Race, print by Tad Carpenter from Poster Cabaret
- Spark, print by Holly Miller, from Art We Love
- Hemlock, print by Stevie Howell, from The Tappan Collective
- Clever One, print by Amy Ruppel, from Sebastian Foster
(Images: As linked above.)