It does not take much more than some flowers and tape to transform a bare wall into something simple and pretty. Whether you decide to use dried foliage that you have been collecting or fresh flowers for a dinner party or photo background, just grab some tape and start arranging.
- Flower Wall from Pia Jane Bijkerk via Apartment Therapy
- Floral Wall Art, DIY from Sincerely, Kinsey
- Wall of Flowers from She Lets Her Hair Down
- Dried Flower and Object Wall, DIY from Free People
- Flower Backdrop Wall from The Southern Table via Green Wedding Shoes
(Image credits: Pia Jane Bijkerk; Sincerely, Kinsey; She Lets Her Hair Down; Free People; Apryl Ann Photography )