A while ago, we rounded up some of our favorite wall-mounted bookshelves, and today we thought we'd revisit the list, this time with a twist. Product photos are often so styled that it's hard to get a sense of what something would look like in real life, so we gathered a few examples of wall-mounted shelves in situ from Apartment Therapy house tours, house calls, and posts...FIRST ROW
• 1 Jon hung IKEA Jarpen shelves over a wall-mounted Akurum cabinet.
• 2 Leenda and Anthony own Nisse Strinning's String Pocket, a Scandinavian classic.
• 3 Anna's Elfa shelves hold her collection of color-coordinated books.
• 4 Tanis and Terry used the Elfa system in a narrow alcove.
• 5 David and Sean's shelving system is mid-century modern.
• 6 A photo from At Work Design shows Blu Dot's Wonderwall Shelves.
• 7 Lucy's Atlas Shelving System is a media center, bookshelf, and office.
• 8 Emily and Craig use the Umbra Conceal Shelf over their bedside table.
• 9 Lance and Harry got their wall-mounted shelves from Moss in NY.
• 10 Above her desk, Jessica Oreck uses two fitted shelves to flank the window.