- Christen's Chicago kitchen isn't exactly tiny, but she's put some good space-saving ideas to use, like the counter bar on the wall.
- Chicago's King Cafe, designed by Esyn, won an AIA award for its smart solutions, like the bamboo bars mounted in the narrow space between two escalators.
- Design firm Gubi installed this wall-mounted counter at DanHostel in Copenhagen. The sleek, modern form is beautiful in its simplicity.
- IKEA's Norbo table is a popular and inexpensive drop-leaf design that mounts to the wall. This installation from LifeDeco shows how it can take on a rustic modern look when paired with wooden stacking stools.
- Not exactly wall-mounted, but space-saving nonetheless, these folding balcony tables are perfect for an outdoor breakfast bar.
Photos: Janel Laban, King Cafe, Gubi, LifeDeco, Preferred Living