If you're renting or otherwise don't have the option of installing a recessed medicine cabinet in your bathroom, a wall-mounted model is the way to go. Here are ten options across the budgetary spectrum:FIRST ROW:
• 1 Hutton wall-mount medicine cabinet from Restoration Hardware, $235-$335
• 2 With Robern M Series cabinets, you have the option of recessed or surface mounting. The one shown is $672 at Amazon
• 3 A more traditional look from Restoration Hardware, the British Cane medicine cabinet with tobacco finish is on sale now, $179
• 4 For a natural look, the BJÖRKEN mirror cabinet from IKEA is made of solid birch, $80
• 5 Or for a sleeker look at an IKEA price, the GRUNDTAL mirror cabinet in stainless steel, $70
• 6 The Hotel Medicine Cabinet from Pottery Barn has a classic look in either espresso stain or white, $250-$300
• 7 The Container Gyrating Cabinet by Xavier Claramunt and Miguel de Mas provides full-length mirror and storage in a rotating wall-mount cabinet from DWR, $1790
• 8 A similar design at The Conran Shop, $292
• 9 Yet another use for vintage suitcases: mount one to the wall with a mirror fixed in the lid and shelves installed on the interior. By T.O.M.T.
• 10 For a natural look, the Bamboo Wall Cabinet from Target (a mirrored version is also available), $120
Do you have a particular wall-mount medicine cabinet you've used and loved? Please add to the list in the comments below!