Wall-mounted task lamps might seem like a solution you see more often in offices than homes, but they can be great space-savers. Their adjustable, swing-arm design works well for spotlighting artwork or reading materials.
Mounted above beds and sofas, lights like these clear off table surfaces and provide a movable light source for reading. Wall-mounted lamps can also be great spotlights in hallways, nooks, and home offices. Task lamps work well in spaces that call for an angular accent piece, and they're a good way to bring some industrial style to a room.
• 1 Jensen DK's Danish Modern
• 2 Shane's Sustainable Condo
• 3 Roberta, Francesco & Federico's Italian Modern
• 4 Splatgirl's IKEA hacked wall lamps
• 5 David's Andersonville Apartment
• Best Swing-Arm Pendant Lights
• Top Ten: Wall-Mounted Lamps
• Tolomeo Lamps Brighten the Bedroom and Save Space