Swedish designer Camilla Diedrich's wallpapers are stunningly beautiful, full of movement and excitement. We simply can't get over the luminescence she is able to achieve. (Note: some of the samples you see above are part of her Nature Ray Charles collection, and they do not have electrical lights or fiber optics built in. It's simply due to Camilla's design.) The non-woven wallpaper is also PVC-free and printed with eco-friendly dyes...
Shown above the jump:
• True Blue Wallpaper in Turquoise, $252
• Nature Ray Charles Wallpaper in Blue, $240
• Nature Ray Charles Wallpaper in Bronze, $240
• True Blue Wallpaper in Grey, $252
• Westwood Wallpaper, $181
• Nature Ray Charles Wallpaper in Green, $240
• True Blue Wallpaper in Gold, $276
• True Blue Wallpaper in Ultramarine and Gold, $276
All of the wallpapers are made locally in Sweden. We acknowledge they're not cheap, but they'd make a statement and they have the potential to completely transform your room.