Design collective 39.22 recently debuted their new line of wallpaper at the 2009 Milan Furniture Fair, and it's quite an eye-catching array. Based in Greece with contributing artists hailing from all over the world, the line has a little bit of something for everyone, except perhaps the faint of heart...
Each style is pretty bold, and actually when viewed up close some can kind of give you a slight case of wonky eye. However, when the styles are viewed on the wall (as in this promotional video) they look really good. You can see the entire collection at the 39.22 website.
Via the Inside Out Blog
- Circles wallpaper by Annie Papadimitriou
- Egg wallpaper in green by b.
- Liquid wallpaper in green by Annie Papadimitriou
- Cote d’Azur wallpaper by Martin Ericsson
- Peekaboo wallpaper by Anna Psaroudaki