Design collective 39.22 recently debuted their new line of wallpaper at the 2009 Milan Furniture Fair, and it's quite an eye-catching array. Based in Greece with contributing artists hailing from all over the world, the line has a little bit of something for everyone, except perhaps the faint of heart...Each style is pretty bold, and actually when viewed up close some can kind of give you a slight case of wonky eye. However, when the styles are viewed on the wall (as in this promotional video
) they look really good. You can see the entire collection at the 39.22 website
Via the Inside Out Blog
- Circles wallpaper by Annie Papadimitriou
- Egg wallpaper in green by b.
- Liquid wallpaper in green by Annie Papadimitriou
- Cote d’Azur wallpaper by Martin Ericsson
- Peekaboo wallpaper by Anna Psaroudaki