If you want to take on a smallish project this month, how about wallpapering or painting your hallway? For those who want to bring color and/or pattern into their homes but don't know where to start, the hallway is a great place to begin. It's small, not too hard to cover in an afternoon, and you don't have to worry about matching your sofa to the wall color.For tips on how to wallpaper, see this post, or follow the links to information about specific projects shown above.
• 1 Mike and Nicole's Entry Hall Makeover
• 2 Hallway at the Alstadt Vienna
• 3 Kathleen and Alex's Guest-Ready Condo
• 4 Tim's DIY Graphic Hallway
• 5 Scott and Marie's Perfectly Put Together home
Photos: Mike and Nicole, Alstadt Vienna, Sarah Coffey, Tim, Lily Gahagan, Rohan Anderson, Sarah Coffey, Beth Jansen, Shawna / Design in Dublin, Marimekko