Looking to add some warmth to your walls this season? Quilts are the perfect companion for blustery weather and a hot cup of tea, but what about using them as wall hangings as well? Come see ten inspirational ideas for decorating with quilts — we've got mini quilts, full size quilts, and everything in between! TOP ROW:
1. This giant quilt serves as a dramatic focal point — and headboard! — for a cozy bedroom; from Apartment Therapy.
2. These mini quilts from Elsie Marley are an earthy take on a modern design.
3. A crazy quilt (from Spotted Stones) fills a large space above a sofa and brings a complementary dash of color to an orange wall.
4. Little quilts fill up a wall in this cheerful little eating nook; from My Love For You via whipup.net.
5. This dining room gains warmth and excitement from a gorgeous crazy quilt hanging; from Apartment Therapy.
6. A sweet collection of doll quilts completes a charming nursery; from Wee Wonderfuls.
7. Here's another clever quilt-as-headboard idea; from Martha Stewart.
8. A giant quilt makes a dramatic statement as a wall hanging; from Apartment Therapy.
9. Here's another cute little pair of mini quilts — plus a tutorial on how to DIY! From etsy.
10. A simple towel bar holds an extra quilt for use or display in this restful guestroom from Sarah Richardson Designs.
(Images: 1. Amanda Johnson, 2. Elsie Marley, 3. Spotted Stones, 4. Kathreen Ricketson from whipup.net, 5. Dabney Frake, 6. Wee Wonderfuls, 7. Martha Stewart, 8. Apartment Therapy, 9. Etsy, 10. Sarah Richardson Design. )