I finally made the switch from iced coffee to hot coffee, and a new cozy camp mug is on my list of wants for fall. Here are four that caught my eye, plus a fun DIY.
1. Camp Mug Candle, DIY from Poppytalk: grab an old camp mug and turn it into a new candle. Makes for a festive (and useful) gift.
2. Camp Mug & Artist's Mug, $48 from Helen Levi: wheel thrown clay mug. Made in Brooklyn. The shape of these mugs was inspired by vintage enamelware camping dishes.
3. Vintage Blue Enamel Graniteware Camping Mugs, $28/set of 4, made by Cinsa in Saltillo, Mexico and available from The Weekend Shop on Etsy.
4. Ceramic Camp Mug, $25 from Nicholas Newcomb: handmade in New York City.
5. Enamel Mug, £8 from Falcon: classic Falcon mug design, but manufactured from heavyweight steel and thicker enamel for extra durability.
(Images: as linked)