Fall is here, and it makes me think of warm evening light, warm blankets, cider and a good book. A lot of the most beautifully designed lighting comes in very small packages: consider the lantern! I collected a few of my favorite modern lantern pieces for inspiration in the home. Although some of them may be a bit out of reach financially for most, it's lovely to dream!
1. Lantern, 159€, and sculpted candle holder, 79€, both by Harri Koskinen and available from Scandinavia Design.
2. Portable Rechargeable Light by Broberg and Ridderstråle, spotted on Life is Carbon.
3. Mathias Hahn's Lantern for Ligne Roset, spotted on Iain Claridge.
4. Crosby Large Lantern by Crate and Barrel, $99.95.
5. Didier Gomez Fes Lamp, from Ligne Roset.
(Images: as linked above)