Interested in a "Warm Industrial" style for children's rooms? Metals mixed with softer woods and fabrics make for a slightly edgy but still welcoming space. Take a peek at some examples of machine era ingenuity softened with personality.
1. In this Rustic Hip Teen Bedroom at the Pioneer Woman's House, the Novogratzes do it again with these hanging beds on chains. The overall effort is combined with more ornate furnishings and a graphic rug.
2. Cian's Adventurous Space - The parents' rock poster collection and crate-crafted seating help give this room an industrial chic flair.
3. Julian's Room of Beautiful Browns warms up a gorgeous brick factory wall with furnishings and framed typeface from a bygone era.
4. Lucky Annick has the option to rock climb up to her Industrial Chic Shared Bedroom.
5. Encircled by Heritage in Matteo & Giovanni's Room - White metal bed against gray walls and wrestling pictures are transportive to a wrestling rink in an old warehouse.
Looking for more ideas along these lines? Check out last year's edition: Creating a "Warm Industrial" Kids' Room.
(Images: as credited in original posts)