Fall is the time to prepare your home to be a warm sanctuary during the chilly winter weather. Shades of brown, golds, and reds are the traditional colors that add warmth at this time of year. The use of linen and hand blocked prints can modernize these colors so that they will fit into even a modern or industrial setting. Here are a few favorite fabrics to add some warmth to the home for Fall.
1. Red and Greige Ticking Stripe Fabric from Matteo Home, $95 per yard
2. Max Stripe from Pottery Barn, $25 per yard
3. Poppy Clay by John Robshaw
4. Chun in Linen by John Robshaw for Duralee
5. Intan Dew from Calvin Klein Collection for Kravet
6. Twinkle in White by Studio Bon for F Schumacher
(Images: as linked above)